Seven Churches of Revelation
Exciting Biblical Tour to the Seven Churches of Asia Minor!
- 4 Days/3 Nights
- Smyrna - Pergamon - Thyatira - Sardis - Philadelphia - Ephesus - Hierapolis - Laodicea
- Guarantee departure Everyday
- This is a 4-Day Biblical Tour of Turkey to discover the Seven Churches of Revelation including Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamon, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea. Be amazed by the magnificent Acropolis of Pergamon, stroll through the streets of ancient Ephesus, heal in the thermal pools of Pamukkale, and visit Hierapolis, once the largest necropolis in Roman Empire. This tour is customizable for your all travel needs and includes a personal professional guide with qualified knowledge of Biblical sites and Christianity in Turkey.
- Bed and breakfast accommodation
- Airport transfers in A/C vehicles.
- Professional guide services
- Entrance fees
- Meals where mentioned
Whats not included
- International airfare
- drinks and other personal items
- Tips for guide, drivers & hotel staff
Day 1: Smyrna / PergamonArrive in Kusadasi or Izmir Airport and meet your guide. Drive to former Smyrna (current day Izmir) to visit the St Polycarp church. Then to Pergamon, the city described as having the throne of Satan, was “praised for its martyrdom and perseverance but those who hold false teachings are criticized” (Rev. 2:12-17). Here you will see the Acropolis, Greek & Roman Temples as well as the theatre built into the steep hillside. After visits transfer to the hotel in Izmir. (Lunch)
Day 2 : Thyatira/ Sardis/ PhiladelphiaAfter breakfast drive to Thyatira, “praised for its increasing faith and service, but criticized for its tolerance of Jezebel, an immoral women who calls herself a prophetess” (Rev. 2:18-29). Then to Sardis, “The church of Sardes is described as dead, and it must wake up. However, there are some who have not "soiled their clothes."” (Rev. 3:1-6). End the day with a visit to ancient Philadelphia, known for its variety of temples and worship centres. “The church of brotherly love that endures patiently” (Revelation 3:7-13). After drive Kusadasi where you will stay overnight.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 3: Ephesus / Mass in the House of Virgin MaryJoin mass held in the House of the Virgin Mary (Only available on Sundays), a pilgrimage site for many people of all denominations. We then visit Ephesus, which was the most influential capital city of Asia Minor on the Aegean Sea. "Ephesus receives praise for its perseverance, but criticism for forsaking its "first love"" (Rev. 2:1-7). You will explore some of the best-preserved theatres, fountains, and buildings in the world. Finally visit the Basilica of St John, which stands over the believed burial site of St. John, who is identified as the apostle, evangelist (author of the Fourth Gospel), and prophet (author of Revelation). (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 4: Hierapolis, LaodiceaAfter breakfast, visit the ancient City of Hierapolis as well as the world famous travertine of Pamukkale. Lunch will be eaten on the way. Then take an enjoyable drive to Laodicea located in the Lycus River Valley. "The "lukewarm" church with a faith that's neither hot nor cold" (Rev. 3:14-22). After visits, transfer to the airport to take a flight back Istanbul (Return flight ticket to Istanbul is not included) or continue the tour to explore other Sites in Turkey. (Breakfast)
To read our reviews written by genuine travelers click here